YOUR EXPERT DESTINATION WEDDING PLANNER IN ITALY
Italy is well and truly in my blood and I love nothing more than partnering with couples who want to embrace the incomparable culture and atmosphere of Italy. With the help of my trusty network of Italian representatives and contacts, I cover the whole of Italy, from the elegant Lakes in the North to the ruggedly beautiful Amalfi coast.
With over a decade of experience, my goal is to simplify the process of arranging a destination wedding in Italy. Together we’ll navigate the language barrier, local traditions, and notoriously tricky legal system to enjoy all the beauty the place has to offer. Large or small, contemporary or classic, there really is nowhere quite like Italy to ignite the senses and fill you with warmth.
My service is tailored to your specific needs. There’s no one-size-fits-all package, just advice that’s highly specific and relevant to you both and over a decade of experience planning weddings all over Italy to help realise your ideas.
- Regular meetings/skype calls/phone calls to update progress, discuss any changes, finalise the finer details.
- A bilingual team in both the UK and Italy to aid communication and keep things moving, particularly as email is not always promptly responded to in Italy.
- Sourcing your wedding venue and suppliers, and liaising with all key contacts.
- Legal and cultural consultation to ensure your day runs smoothly.
- Administration of all wedding paperwork: creating a wedding budget, schedules, and a running order, devising a supplier list and dealing with supplier contracts, managing wedding stationery & guest RSVPs, updating menu choices, dietary requirements and more.
- Co-ordinating your wedding day to ensure your day runs flawlessly. Managing suppliers, liaising with venue staff, overseeing venue set up, design and décor, and ensuring your guests are well looked after.
I OFFER TWO TYPES OF SUPPORT WHEN PLANNING YOUR DESTINATION WEDDING IN ITALY:
WEDDING DAY COORDINATION
If you relish the challenge of planning your own wedding in Italy, then I can come in towards the end to make sure all your plans and legal necessities come together without a hitch. Hand over the smooth running of your day to me and my team and gain the freedom to revel in the warmth of Italian hospitality, free of any logistical worries. Priced at £3500 for up to 50 guests – flights, accommodation, and local costs are in addition and will be quoted based on your individual circumstances.
FULL BESPOKE DESTINATION PLANNING
Whether your full time work already has you squeezed for time, you dream of a long, relaxed wedding spread across many days, or the language/cultural/legal side of things is quite frankly overwhelming, I’m here for you. We’ll start discussing all the amazing possibilities, before I get stuck into taking care of all the practicalities and logistics you don’t want to deal with. I’ll be your close confidant throughout it all, chasing up replies, making sure the paperwork is in order, and finally, bringing everything together for a completely bespoke, one-of-a-kind celebration that’s been made just for you. Your job is to simply make memories. Full bespoke destination wedding planning in Italy is priced between 12-15% of the overall budget and a minimum fee applies.
Rob & Michelle
“Thanks to Jo and her husband Martin, our dream wedding in Italy became a reality! With both of us working full-time and not speaking very many words of Italian, it was clear from the outset that attempting to organise a three-day wedding break abroad on our own for about 60 guests was a non-starter.
Step forward Jo. From the off, she impressed us. Of all the qualities that Jo possesses, perhaps the most important was that she never lost sight of whose big day it was. She listened to what we wanted; asked questions to get us to think about what really mattered to us; came up with lots of ideas to enhance our own; suggested alternatives when what we were thinking of was neither possible nor practical; gave us regular and timely updates on progress; sourced a whole host of fantastic local suppliers in Tuscany; and took account of our budget and was honest about potential costs, but never once did she try to push us down a route that didn’t fit in with what we wanted or make us feel that we weren’t totally in control of matters.”